Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot Cabs 4x10HF + 4x10 - Price Reduced £375 ***Amp Now Sold***
£1050
Nottinghamshire

Rickytwo

Part of my Retirement Sale - Please see other items

If you are looking at this then you probably know exactly what it is and what it is capable of. If you have any questions re power, dimensions, weight etc then please give me a call.

Trace AH1200-12 amp as new with Trace cover

Trace 4x10 with horn, red stripe series, padded Roqsolid cover, professionally recovered for me in Trace Green carpet, only home use since. Provenance of being owned / used by Yolanda Charles (Paul Weller, Robbie Williams, Squeeze) 

Trace 4x10 no horn red stripe series, padded Roqsolid cover, professionally recovered for me in Trace Green carpet, only home use since.

The amp is mint, the cabs excellent, a few scratches to the grill mean I can't say mint. Altogether a fantastic rig, much too good to be stood idle....

See pics

Heavy beasts, collect only

IMG_4671.JPG

IMG_4672.JPG

IMG_4673.JPG

IMG_4674.JPG

IMG_4675.JPG

IMG_4676.JPG

IMG_4677.JPG

IMG_4678.JPG

IMG_4679.JPG

IMG_4680.JPG

IMG_4681.JPG

IMG_4682.JPG

IMG_4683.JPG

Edited by Rickytwo
title addition
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Rickytwo changed the title to Trace Elliot Rig AH1200 , 4x10HF + 4x10 - Price Reduced £950
  • 2 months later...

Hi Andy, Apologies, didn't see your post from Sunday. Just had the email notification. Cabs and amp still available but sorry, I'm not willing to split the cabs. Both were previously used together by Yolanda Charles and they complement each other. I had both professionally recovered, bought RokSolid covers and they really suit being in a "stack". They really are too good not have the pair.... Let me know... Colin

• Rickytwo changed the title to Trace Elliot Cabs 4x10HF + 4x10 - Price Reduced £375 ***Amp Now Sold***