Why become a member? ×

FS: Yamaha BBP35 - TRADED
£995
The Hague

HazBeen

Update: bought a light bass recently and need to recoup part of the cost. Drop to £925 + shipping. No longer looking for trades.

With great regret I am putting up my BBP35.

I only recently bought this from @Al Krow of this parish and I can honestly say it is the best passive bass I have played in a long time.

Unfortunately I have developed quite bad back issues (well I have noticed them) in the last few months and have been undergoing physiotherapy and other stuff to sort my back out.

Good news, it is much better thankfully, bad news is that 4kg is about the maximum weight I can stand for longer period of time. My doctor is strongly urging me to go “light”.

At 4.7 kg to my regret this bass is just too heavy.

Please see original advert below with all details and specs, I hope you are okay with me using the pics @Al Krow. The condition is exactly the same, only minimal signs of use.

Looking to get back what I paid at 995 quid, plus shipping. Am willing to consider trades for low weight 5 strings.

Will be in London on the 17th and can take bass with me if shipping is not what you want.

SIGH.......

Edited by HazBeen
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, HazBeen said:

I am gutted ....

I bought this one new. One of my favourite basses I've owned. Very reluctantly sold it for reasons similar to yours. 

What a bass, though. Someone will get a peach with this one. It's a really great instrument. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, M@23 said:

I bought this one new. One of my favourite basses I've owned. Very reluctantly sold it for reasons similar to yours. 

What a bass, though. Someone will get a peach with this one. It's a really great instrument. 

And ive played it. Makes me wish i had brought this and not the 4 string version, 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, xroads said:

Great basses - I have one and it rings like crazy. 

Just as background info: the heavier weight is due to the maple core in the body construction, i.e. somewhat inherent from 

the construction of the bass.

Indeed, although 4.7kg isn’t that heavy for a 5. Only .2 kg more than my other 5 and lighter than my 4 string Ray (amazingly). All are too heavy for my back though so in time all will have to go.