Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Markbass MoMark 500w with extra modules
£495
South Shields

gazhowe

Markbass MoMark 500w Class A/B modular amplifier, with extra modules for sale.  The price includes rack mount ears and I'll also include a SKB 4u shallow rack case for free.  

Price:  £350 including insured UK mainland shipping.  I'm not interested in trades thanks.  

Please note that the Korg rackmount tuner shown in the pictures is not included in this reduced price (as it ahas been sold separately)

I'm based in South Shields, Tyne and Wear if you wish to inspect or try this out.  Please PM me if interested.  Spec as follows:

Momark module amp (serial number FE200014):

Power:             500w Class A/B (500w @ 4 ohm, 300w @ 8 ohm)

Height:             2 rack units: 

Front panel:     Tube preamp with Mute switch, 4 band equalizer with 2 semi-parametric EQ controls, Master level out, VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator), VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter)

Rear panel:     2 x Speaker outputs (Speakon / quarter inch jack), Effects loop (parallel), XLR DI out with pre/post EQ switch and ground lift, Tuner out. 

Extra modules included:  TM1 tube pre-amp (Mute switch not working), Blank EQ section. 

MoMark 1.jpg

MoMark 3.jpg

Momark 4.jpg

SKB 4U shallow.jpg

Momark extra modules.jpg

Edited by gazhowe
Sold

2 hours ago, gillento said:

Are you sure the 500 watts power amp is Class D?

I think it should read Class AB or analog: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/amp-frame-500/

Thanks @gillento for spotting my schoolboy error.  I've corrected it now. 😊  I used to also own the 800w version which is Class D and listed this amp as the same when I placed the ad last night. 😎

Edited by gazhowe

Just bought a PB Pro yesterday, and I'm 20 minutes away from you! Isn't that always the way?

If anyone wants just the amp and not the tuner I could take the tuner, but it'll have to be soon as I've only got about 10 days left to return!

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic