Why become a member? ×

Wood and ‘Tronics Chronos 5 - Open to Offers and Trades.
£1595
Birmingham

ambient

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, tournesol74 said:

How does it work now for shipping between Uk and the rest of Europe when you buy a used bass ?

Exactly the same as it’s always been. The UK is still in the single market and customs union.

When I visited Enrico 8 years ago I had a chance to play few WT, that was my first time I ve played 9ne

since then I have owned many basses but my memory always goes back  to the few wt that I ve tried, the feeling, playability, comfort, sound, they all felt were part of my body

my initial Tought was... Well I can't afford a fodera so I'll get a wt

wrong!!! You don't buy a wt cause you can't afford a fodera, you buy it cause there a fabulous instruments

I wanted a custom build and I ve searched for ages different builders here in UK and abroad, prices for my specs quoted about 4.5k

with that money I could have bought almost any bass (second hand or new)

but decided to go for a wt cause since I ve played few fretted and fretlesses I ve sold and bought at least 30 basses trying to find something that felt anywhere near

Ps

Only one  bass  I've played felt the same and that was my adamovic fbc solo

Kev I swear if this would have come up in 6 months time I would have bought it off you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fiatcoupe432 said:

When I visited Enrico 8 years ago I had a chance to play few WT, that was my first time I ve played 9ne

since then I have owned many basses but my memory always goes back  to the few wt that I ve tried, the feeling, playability, comfort, sound, they all felt were part of my body

my initial Tought was... Well I can't afford a fodera so I'll get a wt

wrong!!! You don't buy a wt cause you can't afford a fodera, you buy it cause there a fabulous instruments

I wanted a custom build and I ve searched for ages different builders here in UK and abroad, prices for my specs quoted about 4.5k

with that money I could have bought almost any bass (second hand or new)

but decided to go for a wt cause since I ve played few fretted and fretlesses I ve sold and bought at least 30 basses trying to find something that felt anywhere near

Ps

Only one  bass  I've played felt the same and that was my adamovic fbc solo

Kev I swear if this would have come up in 6 months time I would have bought it off you

I tried a few when Mark at Bassdirect first opened. Then there was a guy at ICMP who had a couple, they were amazing. That’s when I fell in love with them. I’m looking forward to seeing your bass when it arrives.