Why become a member? ×

SOLD: PJB M300
£425
Leicester

Oldman

Bought this not so long ago as I like PJB kit and specifically this configuration with two inputs. I was experimenting with one bass two signals via the EHX pedal thingy, clean and Octave up with a smidge of reverb. Works fine, but for me it’s a faff for two tunes on a Fretless! so that’s off the menu now. In really great nick indistinguishable from a new/display unit, no tolex nicks and PJB’s indestructible manufacture, used at a gig recently with an EA NL210 (now sold) and sounded exceptional. However at 13Kg it’s a heft for me (not for you youngsters though) so after being Class ‘D’ for the last 8-10 years I’m sticking with that route and the weight (or lack of it) advantage of that form factor! 

M 300 Blurb nicked from PJB site:

If you have had the good fortune to hear music through quality high fidelity equipment, you know what good sound is. If you haven’t...boy are you going to be surprised!

Powerful, clean, uncolored sound...and flawless reproduction is the goal of high fidelity. Let’s hear bass the way it was intended to be heard on well-engineered recordings: authoritative, tight, taut, punchy, powerful, present, smooth and throbbing. That is what the M-300 delivers in spades. Hi-fi sound for live bass.

The M-300 uses the same power output stage as our M-500 but with less power. It is a 2 channel amp with 5-band graphic EQ on both channels. Like the M-500 it use our exclusive optical limiter circuit that has a very smooth operation, which Bass Player magazine quoted it “the best on board limiter found in a bass amp”.

2% silver solder connections; 2.5 mm steel chassis; heavy duty chrome plated corners; recessed Allen bolt mounted handle; custom machined metal and anodized aluminum knobs; and much more. No details left unattended; and they scream quality.

Model M-300

Power Output (RMS) 500W/2Ω, 400W/4Ω, 300W/8Ω

EQ 5-BAND Graphic EQ 2

Input 2 x Input , 2 x mini Sw(Mute/Low/High)

Output Line Out, D.I. Out w/Grand Lift, Speaker Outx2, Pre Amp. Out, Headphone out

Compressor & Limiter On/Off, AUX Level, FX Send/Return

Power 120 or 240V AC

Dimensions 15.75 x 5.25 x 12.75 inch / 406 x 317 x 139 mm (W x D x H)

Weight 29 Lbs / 13.1Kg

And that’s it. It’s heavy for posting but do-able and will be securely packed up, UK mainland at cost to buyer.

Thanks for looking

I could be tempted with a trade + cash maybe a Neo cab, Combo! W.H.Y

Edited by Oldman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Rich locked this topic