Jaime Tortosa

David 504 unknown bassline challenge

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By basskit_case
      For Sale Phil Jones Bass Cub BG-100 Practice Bass Combo Amplifier, Black.
      Looking to sell as I am only playing at home with earphones and with low level volume on My Mac. The onboard 100w of the cub are too much for me at home.
      I had one of these before and the two channels and onboard limiter are great, great tone from a little box.
      This is the newer version of the combo that comes with the dust cover and not the carry bag.  Only bought 3 months ago used a handful of times since then.
      Postage possible.

• By Martin M
      Norwich based professional bassist with 30 years gigging and studio experience available for depping band, studio work. All styles of music. Own gear and transport . Willing to travel.
      Cromer 7 Nation Army.mp4  
    • By Alberto Rigoni
      Selling this wonderful MTD 535-21 made in USA. It sounds definitely killer...
      All the characteristic are described in the photo attached (letter sent by MTD itself).
      No original case included. Shipping included in Europe. No trades

• By TAzMilitello
      NOW SOLD this 250 watt good great little bass combo in great condition. This model can use 2 "tone print" effects that you can load from loads using your phone.
      Being lightweight and relatively easy to carry is a huge bonus in a decent giggable bass amp.
      Photo of this amp on the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13oI6w9-ALVnfAVxkbTDhRLuJqVirXu7w
      Official website and specs can be found here: https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Bass/Combo-Amplifiers/BG250-112/p/P0BRK 
      Mainly I prefer to sell without trades!
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.

ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including shockproof packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)

• By Hoodyy
      Very original 1966 Fender Precision bass. Stripped and refinished at some point in the 70s, it was originally sunburst. Neck date is 5th October ’66, one of the last CBS transition basses (F stamp neck plate, but unstamped tuners).
      Pickup has one grey bottom, one black bottom, pencil dated May ’67 which is a bit of an oddity, but not the first time i've heard of it. Scratch plate, pick ups, hardware are all original. Pots that came with the base were terrible 70s ones (likely changed when it was stripped) that I replaced with new, but correct CTS taper pots using the original cap.
      The untouched, worn-back neck is the best I've ever played on a bass, as you'd expect from something that's been played for over 50 years. Small ding at the 12th fret which is unnoticeable when playing.
      My number 1 bass, with unbeatable playability and tone. Repro bridge and pick up covers and fender hard case included. Sensible inquiries only. Collection only, located in Worcester. No trades. No international sales. Any questions or try outs or anything at all, don't hesitate to give me a shout. Cheers!
      Adam