Why become a member? ×

Sold - Marcus Miller Fender Jazz Bass CIJ with John East Preamp
£900
Coalisland

Jimmy141

I am selling my Fender Marcus Miller Signature Jazz bass which is in very good condition and will come with a good quality hard case.

This bass was built in Japan in 2006 / 2008 with all the quality of build and finish the Japanese plant is renowned for.

It has been upgraded with a John East Marcus Miller active preamp which cost £210 and gives a far wider range of tones than the standard Fender preamp (most people invest in this preamp).

The controls are Master volume, Pickup pan control, stacked Bass and Treble, Stacked Mid frequency control and mid level and finally the last rotary control pulls out to select Passive mode and then acts as a passive tone control which is very handy to either select passive mode when required or getting out of trouble if the 9v battery dies suddenly.  

The small toggle switch give the option of full pickup panning sweep control or a 50/50 equal pickup balance.

It looks incredible in the natural finish with the all maple neck and fretboard with the neck having the 70's style edge binding and the large position markers, the fret wear is very minimal for a bass of this age.

These basses are no longer made and are becoming rare so are becoming sought after and will hold their value if not increase over time. Weight is 4.5kg which is light for one of these. I recently got the cavity shielded with copper, set up with low action 2mm at the 12th fret with new strings. Also comes with the pickup cover though it isn’t in the photos. Price is £900 plus shipping. Sorry but no trades.

20191123_113434.jpg

20191123_113443.jpg

20191123_113450.jpg

20191123_113500.jpg

20191123_113629.jpg

20191123_114028.jpg

Edited by James Coulter
  • Like 3