Why become a member? ×

What To Do When You Ace The Audition

Happy Jack

1 minute ago, Stub Mandrel said:

But he has a COOL EGO, it's only UNCOOL EGOS he has an issue with.

Damn, I missed that crucial qualifier. It appears that I also got his age group wrong...

https://www.joinmyband.co.uk/classifieds/best-rock-drummer-within-m25-at-your-service-t1207436.html

Hair long at the back. The top, we just don't know. What a guy. He's right though, I really do wanna be him. Rickki we love ya!

(photos available) https://www.joinmyband.co.uk/classifieds/rikki-styxx-signed-photos-t1208253.html

Hey up rock drummeeeeerzzz...

My names RIKKI STYXX, signed professional hard rock drummer. Offering the following services before my band’s tour starts in February 2020:

* Rock drumming techniques, beginner to pro level
* Advice on image and stage presence
* How to succeed in the music business
* How to deal with groupies
* Surviving life on the road
* Keepin it real (MOST IMPORTANT)

I offer all of the above at a flat fee of £200 per hour.

Hit me up. give yourself the chance to succeed like this lucky dude has!

PEACE

RIKKI STYXX

When the above is taken in combination with the signed photos offer one may conclude that any number of people have been spectacularly owned by Mr R Styxx.

Hats off to him.

5 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

When the above is taken in combination with the signed photos offer one may conclude that any number of people have been spectacularly owned by Mr R Styxx.

Hats off to him.

If only JOINMYBAND hadn't screwed up my account I'd post asking what he charges for a custom BJ.

Low Prices on Rikki Free Delivery. Compare & Save Now! Millions of Products. Save Online Now. Save money. Find the best prices. Highlights: We Search And Compare Good Deals, Our Product Range Spans Over 2000 Stores.
Discover hundreds of ways to save on your favorite products. Get the Deals now! Compare prices.
Edited by Stub Mandrel

On 02/12/2019 at 16:13, Stub Mandrel said:

When I knew him he was having trouble with a bad glaucoma but he didn't let it get him down or stop him volunteering for a local charity.

On 02/12/2019 at 16:13, Stub Mandrel said:

At least he can quit the zero hours van driving contract if that's what he' still doing :).

Van driving with glaucoma - head for the hills!

Seriously, good luck to the guy.  A bit of showmanship is often lacking in performers these days.  Yes, there is a balance between self belief and self delusion but if he can make a career in music - good for him.

• Like 1