Why become a member? ×

Fender US Standard P bass 2011. **SOLD**
£830
Paisley

jezzaboy

**SOLD**

Fender US Standard 2011 P bass for sale only, not looking for trades. This one has the 60 th anniversary neck plate. It`s in good condition apart from a few small scratches on the back near to the string through bit, a couple of small dings on the rear, some very light swirls on the back, one very very small ding on the top edge of the bass next to strap button and some swirling on the scratch plate that can be seen when you tip the bass into the light.

The frets are in exc condition, it has a brand new set of D`Addario nickles fitted and Schaller strap buttons. It has the SBK case which s in fair condition, some scrapes and marks on the outside but structurally sound. I dont have the key for the case and it didn`t come with any case candy when I bought it.

Weight is 8.0 to 8.2 pounds.

I would prefer collection from Paisley where you can check the bass out or I don`t driving for a meet up within reason. If you want to arrange your own courier and insurance, I will have it boxed up and ready to go. If you want to do this payment must be made by bank transfer and UK only.

Edited by jezzaboy
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...