Why become a member? ×

SWR Super Redhead *SOLD *
£395
North London

Squib

14 hours ago, Rblake80 said:

Excellent to see... I have exactly the same SWR and brought it out for a session recently. Sounded epic and got me thinking that lighter isn’t necessarily always better. Ideal one stop solution for any studio in my opinion. 

Spot on ! Cheers mate .

I say , the best combo you can get, just ad a bassguitar & you have eweything you need.

somthing werry werry special & raw about the Red Head! + the sound you heard on a lot of the best Records of all time.

yes its heavy, but you get paid back in sound (werry hard hitting)

SWR made some great combos, but this ONE is the best!(the EDENs I  tried dont come near this Beast -

you dont have to fidel with knobs to get a god sound; simpel)IMO (this is cheap!!!)

Edited by potato bass

On 17/12/2019 at 19:45, potato bass said:

I say , the best combo you can get, just ad a bassguitar & you have eweything you need.

somthing werry werry special & raw about the Red Head! + the sound you heard on a lot of the best Records of all time.

yes its heavy, but you get paid back in sound (werry hard hitting)

SWR made some great combos, but this ONE is the best!(the EDENs I  tried dont come near this Beast -

you dont have to fidel with knobs to get a god sound; simpel)IMO (this is cheap!!!)

Thanks  . . . and Happy Christmas everyone .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...