Why become a member? ×

Parker Fly 5 - SOLD
£1200
Woking

lowregisterhead

NOW SOLD

For sale is a rare Parker Fly 5. I bought this on a bit of a whim last year, but I'm finding the string spacing is a bit tight for my gorilla mitts, so it's not getting the use it deserves. A huge tonal range from magnetic and piezo pickups, specs are below. A few small dinks, shown in the photos, but in very good overall condition.

Specs:
Sitka Spruce laminated body with Quilted Maple front and back, the neck is Mahogany wrapped in carbon fibre, the headstock is Curly Maple. The fretboard is glass and carbon fibre with stainless steel frets. Fretboard radius 10"-15", 34" scale. 24 medium size, hardened stainless steel frets, lightweight aluminum locking Sperzel® tuners. GraphTech® nut, width: 1.8". Mono-Rail II bridge with individual Fishman piezo pickups, gain of each adjustable from within the control cavity. 17mm string spacing at the bridge. 2 Custom DiMarzio Ultra Jazz™ hum-cancelling pickups with active Fishman EQ. Controls are: master volume, magnetic pickup volume, magnetic pickup pan, stacked magnetic active 2 band EQ, stacked piezo tone and volume.

Edited by lowregisterhead
  • Like 10

• 1 month later...
  • MB1 locked this topic