Why become a member? ×

Musical memory blocks...

TrevorR

For some reason there are a few musical things I always get mixed up in my mind and subconsciously just can’t stop getting confused... Katy Perry and Kate Nash... one of them kissed a girl (and liked it) but darned if I can remember which. Ellie Goulding and Laura Marling the same... which one is which?

For ages I was convinced Goodbye Sam, Hello Samantha was by Paul McCartney and Wings... even though I know it’s Riff Pilchard. Maybe I was getting it confused with Open The Door (And Let Them In) - this one I've got sorted now... I hope... mostly...

My Mrs can never remember Van Morisson’s name which led to the comment in the car when “Whenever Love Shines It’s Light” came on the radio of, “Oh, is this that song by Cliff Richard and Van... Van... Van Halen?”

Any of the rest of you similarly confused like me?

But you're not as confused as him. It's not your job to be as confused as Nigel is.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/5e9d5e4c-6d3a-4f50-9ec4-bd8637cd1176#HJhed8js1Tr.copy

Edited by TrevorR
And

11 hours ago, Bassfinger said:

Gary Glitter and Gary Moore.  One wants me to join his gang, and one is out in the fields, and all I can remember is that one of those might be a bad choice.

Both are pretty dangerous one way or the other!

• Haha 1