Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TheGreek

philw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't say enough good things about Mick.  

Long story short, I'd been toying with the idea of getting a fretless and put a post up on this forum.   Mick read my post and sent me a DM offering to lend me his fretless bass for a while to see how I got on with it.   He allowed me to collect on the same and even spent time with me outside on a cold winters evening to run through the guitar and give me a few tips on fretless playing. 

Thanks a ton Mick, it's folks like you that make BC a great forum!.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished a transaction with Mick, bought a Planet Hollywood reversible jaykit from him. Smooth transaction, I took delivery (today) it’s an L size, fitted perfectly since I’ve dropped a size or two from XXL. So I Paid up, mutual trust, worked a treat. Thanks Mick pleasure doing business with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Recently purchased a Bass from Mick after recently joining the site.

Posted a topic looking for a guitar after a long long time of not playing and wanted to start again. Found this site by pure chance and I am glad I did because Mick was more than helpful and answered all my questions and provided  much more information than I could hope for. He had the guitar that I was after and the deal was done and at all times Mick was honest upfront and more than generous.

Delivery of item smooth and professional

Has since provided me with further information which I have found very useful indeed.

Mick it has been a pleasure all the way and I hope we can keep in contact. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Mick mentioned having too many of those sweet white knobs, and one afternoon I asked if I could buy a couple. He sent them 1st class next morning and only wanted payment once I had them and was happy (which is the case). Top gentleman. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've wanted a Kawai Fiib or Fib for years, posted an ad the the wanted section and now three days later one will arrive at my door courtesy of @TheGreek.

Mick made the whole thing super easy; great communication, very nice pictures, a fair price, and went out of his way to get it shipped really quickly. You couldn't ask for a more stand up guy. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

I’ve just found this thread thanks to @northstreet and I owe Mick a huge thank you for giving me boxes to post a bass I was trying to sell 4 years ago in 2018 (so I owe him an apology for the delay as well!)
He had no need to help, and took no payment: a real gentleman, and a brilliant introduction to the BC community.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...