Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TheGreek

philw

Been a bit of a whirlwind since the Herts Bass Bash, but didn't want to forget to thank Mick for being a great customer and a great all round guy.

Mick's drive and input was an excellent spur to trying to get the best from the Silk Bass and free gifts kept arriving through the post. The lit up acrylic logo light he gave to me at the bash was completely unexpected and something I will use whenever I'm showing off my wares...

All round top guy and pleasure to deal with :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Andyjr1515' timestamp='1465476125' post='3068559']
Been a bit of a whirlwind since the Herts Bass Bash, but didn't want to forget to thank Mick for being a great customer and a great all round guy.

Mick's drive and input was an excellent spur to trying to get the best from the Silk Bass and free gifts kept arriving through the post. The lit up acrylic logo light he gave to me at the bash was completely unexpected and something I will use whenever I'm showing off my wares...

All round top guy and pleasure to deal with :)
[/quote]

+1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was happy to purchase a Ritter Cora from Mick just a week ago.

He is very, very responsive and helpful. He does everything he can in order to give information or to help with whatever you may need.

The communication with him was very fast and clear, the packaging was great and the delivery was prompt.

Awesome guy and very recommended seller!

Thanks a lot Mick!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bought a P bass copy from Mick which is a surprisingly nice sounding and nice playing bass.

What's not surprising at all though is the fact that Mick is one of Basschat's finest - he owns some fabulous instruments, really knows his stuff, puts in a lot of effort to help out others on the forum and of course, he runs the Herts Bass Bash every year!

So deal with Mick in absolute confidence folks..

And if you've ever got an hour or two to spare and you want to check out some cool basses and have a good chat about all things bass, head down to Hatfield and see Mick - you won't be disappointed!

Thanks Mick 😊

just done a deal with mick and I'm the proud owner of one of my favourite basses a beautiful GB Rumour mick is a genuine honest guy we met at thorpe park to complete the deal pleasure to do business I've made a new bass friend in mick top bloke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought a Trace Elliot 300 W combo from Mick today. It was a pleasure dealing with him - quick responses to messages and really helpful showing the amp. The TE is in good condition and works really well - a bargain too. Have no qualms when considering trading.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...