Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TheGreek

philw

I'd like to thank and commend Mick for his kindness, generosity and best interests in our collective bass community!
I needed an acoustic bass guitar for a one-off gig in London, and he offered me the use of his lovely blue Crafter after seeing my wanted post.

Mick and fellow basschat'r friend Lozz took a day out to meet me at the Gallery Cafe venue in Bethnal Green with enough time spare for coffee and acquaintanceship before the band soundcheck.
Both these guys were supportive throughout the gig and stayed til well after the evening performance, which was a pleasure for me thanks to them!

Cheers from Scotland!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Big thank you to Mick for not only the pickup but for his great attitude and hospitality.
I'm just sorry i was in such a rush and didn't have time for a pukkah chin wag and cup of tea, next time definitely.
Absolute gent - you can deal with maximum confidence.
Thanks again, Mick.

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a book from Mick - patiently waited for my return from holiday to sort out the payment.
Mick has seen my wanted ad for the book and went out of his way to bring the me and the book together.
First class transaction.

Thanks again Mick.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Popped round to Mick's today and dropped one bass off whilst picking up another for someone else.

Had a good natter about all sorts of stuff, played some of his excellent basses and he made a fine cup of tea - what more could you ask for :)

Everything about the three-way deal was really well organised and all communication was clear and efficient. Definitely a safe guy to deal with in confidence!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just joined basschat... initially as i was in search of a 10"ext. cab and i found a seller but just missed out on the sale by 24 hours... i corresponded with the seller and buyer to find out some details about the cab... a genz benz shuttle 10" ext. bass cab... they were both helpful and the buyer said he had been wating for one to come up for sale for about a year... so i expected a wait... during this thread mick joined in the conversation as he had one of these cabs and recommended it to me but didn't say he wanted to sell it at this stage... he was just enthusing about the gear and how helpful basschat can be... this was a warm welcome to the world of basschat... a week later mick messaged me and asked me whether if he bought a genz benz 12" cab he was looking at would i be interested in buying the 10' cab he had... i had no hesitation in saying yes to the amazing deal mick put to me... he sent me photos of the amp which is in brand new condition and was extremely helpful and offered friendly advice too... all of which i found very illuminating... we corresponded by message email and by phone and the transaction went through extremely smoothly... the experience was perfect... huge thanks to mick for his excellent communication skills... his friendliness... and his eagerness to help others... this is evident from my own experience and the feedback left by others who have had transactions with mick... a great guy and a credit to basschat... a very positive vibration is emanating from my speakers... on the good foot... many thanks mick... bob

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...