Why become a member? ×

Aguilar DB751 ON HOLD
£1750
Hexham

walshy

Ok so this may well be up for sale since the Handbox arrived.

Stupendous Aguilar DB751, which is possibly the best amp I’ve had and the sound is incredible. I won’t bore you with the specs as the info on line is readily available and probably more in depth than I can remember. Bought new and always kept in the carry case I bought to house it in. Collection and trial welcome at my house, biscuits and coffee are available too. Comes with instruction manual too 😂

No trades, I need nothing! No rush to sell either.

I can ship and package well, it’s heave so may be a few quid. Cab not included of course.

F698347F-D421-4949-91A0-4B18A70F03C0.thumb.jpeg.b7274dd260a2722993f7fe0c6659276e.jpeg

Edited by walshy
  • Like 9

Best serious touring amp ever built in my opinion - I have a slight preference for the 750 but it's just a personal thing.  The 751 is an absolute monster and this looks to be in fabulous condition.  Unbelievable headroom and power - you'll never be found wanting with this behind you

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, three said:

Best serious touring amp ever built in my opinion - I have a slight preference for the 750 but it's just a personal thing.  The 751 is an absolute monster and this looks to be in fabulous condition.  Unbelievable headroom and power - you'll never be found wanting with this behind you

+1. Love mine

• Like 1

4 hours ago, three said:

Yeah it’s bloody outstanding and I do love it. Absolutely happy to keep it but lots of stuff came in recently and feel like I should balance the bank account 😂