Why become a member? ×

SOLD. £100 the pair. Ashdown MiBass 10" combo cab (no head) + matching 10" ext.
£275
Blackburn Lancashire

itsmedunc

£100 for the pair. I don't want to split them but you could make me an offer for one. 

I've decided to keep the head as a spare and so the cabinet and extension are now up for sale. The combo cab is full range 250w at 8ohm and the extension is 200w at 8ohm. The extension had a new Ashdown driver fitted a while back and has had very little use since.

The combo cab includes the mounting plate should you wish to fit your own MiBass head.

Collection preferred from BB22SH, may be able to meet up but will post as a last resort at the buyers risk and expense.

FAE756B7-F827-41D1-AF21-01490671A96D-3819-000003F7EF8D5121.jpeg

IMG_0394.JPG

IMG_0395.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0397.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

Hi, dimensions of the head - 

H x W x D

66 X 210 X 160 mm

2.598 X 8.268 X 6.299 inches

https://www.kennysmusic.co.uk/ashdown-mibass-2-0s-400w-lightweight-bass-head

I'll have to measure the actual space for the amp tomorrow though. The gap is bigger as it sits on a mounting plate to fasten in.

Edited by itsmedunc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you know if the old MiBass heads fit into this plate?  If not, does it wok just fine as a pair of cabs with the head sitting atop?  If either of of those options are good then I'm happy to pay for them now and wait for the end of the world to pass by before collecting them :) Photo of older head attatched!

C8D51FC2-18EE-476F-B426-A47E1AD7360A.jpeg

Edited by DaytonaRik
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DaytonaRik said:

Do you know if the old MiBass heads fit into this plate?  If not, does it wok just fine as a pair of cabs with the head sitting atop?  If either of of those options are good then I'm happy to pay for them now and wait for the end of the world to pass by before collecting them :) Photo of older head attatched!

C8D51FC2-18EE-476F-B426-A47E1AD7360A.jpeg

I don't think the head will fit unfortunately . I'll sell the cabs and head for £160 though if that's any good? I'm waiting on someone getting back about them at the moment. If he comes back with a no, then they are yours if you want them.

3 hours ago, JohnDaBass said:

Hi @itsmedunc,

Could you share the dims of the extension cab?

If you are open to splitting the cabs I maybe interested in the extension cable only.

Sorry, I can't measure it at the moment as it's at the rehearsal room. I would rather sell as a pair at the moment.

Cheers

Dunc

I guess I could always remove the head and see if mine fits, and if so then do the swap out - screw positions look identical to that in the cab currently...hmmmm!  Let me know what the answer from the current potential buyer is.  Are you able to hold on to them until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted?  Happy to pay for them beforehand.

40 minutes ago, DaytonaRik said:

I guess I could always remove the head and see if mine fits, and if so then do the swap out - screw positions look identical to that in the cab currently...hmmmm!  Let me know what the answer from the current potential buyer is.  Are you able to hold on to them until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted?  Happy to pay for them beforehand.

Yes, that's no problem. Whereabouts are you?

7 hours ago, itsmedunc said:

Sorry, I don't think I can help with that one at the moment. Maybe things will change though.

It is what it is for now.  As I said though, I’m happy to pay for the cabs (assuming the current potential purchaser doesn’t want them) and leave them with you until this all changes.  It’s not like I need them for a gig or anything 😉

Edited by DaytonaRik

• MB1 locked this topic