Why become a member? ×

Iron Maiden sponsor West Ham

Teebs

6 hours ago, police squad said:

Have to applaud David Martin in goal. I've never seen a player virtually in tears over winning a game. Let's get rid of Roberto. He's an absolute liability. Even Alan Mcknightmare was better

I think they were on a par with each other. Roberto was shocking though. Couldn't catch a cold that fella.

Strange the way the world has changed so much in a relatively short time 

growing up I used to love football and heavy metal . Metal was always seen as the underdog of music and often ridiculed .  I remember reading shoot magazine , and the subject of shirt sponsorship before it got to where it is now . 
Now you have Metallica ( metallicorp ) , and maiden who are absolutely massive . Great bands no complaints . I always knew maiden would be massive since seeing them at the marquee , music machine etc sane with Metallica . But tbh , never knew these bands would be this big , and metal in general . 
Having said all that , I'm bored of football now and refuse to pay to watch it ,especially with the likes of saddo berhanino/ sanchez and a lot more mercenaries who get paid way too much and decide if they can be bothered to play or not . Plus you have the managers who lose the dressing room..you get the picture .. Fair play to stevie tho who is living the dream , and doing his bit for the club ..