Why become a member? ×

Iron Maiden sponsor West Ham

Teebs

I can't stand Maiden with Knob Dickinson signing for them ... much prefer Paul Dianno. Kit doesn't look bad though all things considered. I met Steve Harris at a game once back in the late 1980s. He had stripy spandex leggings on. Jesus, he looked like he'd just finished the Jane Fonda workout. Lovely bloke all the same.

As for the new ground - they found an unexploded WWII German bomb near the site and I really wanted it to go off and destroy the Olympic Stadium so we'd never have to play in that souless bowl ever again. Bloody Luftwaffe, couldn't even get that right !

I got the old crest tattooed on my leg - just in time for the Dildo brothers and that witch Karen Brady to change it. I'll never forgive them for moving from the old ground. I've been to the Tax Payer's Stadium about five times since we moved. I've vowed I'll never go again. It's a karzi. You need binoculars to see the pitch, they've totally killed the atmophere and the transport arrangements are a complete joke.

We've lost 7 of our last 9 games and we're playing like we're an amateur side. Even Douglas Bader could get a game for us and probably get man of the match too ! We're about to sack our manager and it looks like we'll be in a relegation battle this season. Again.

And in honour of our midfield they will be reissuing their classic song, Jog to the hills

..... and breathe ....

Edited by WHUFC BASS
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, WHUFC BASS said:

I can't stand Maiden with Knob Dickinson signing for them ... much prefer Paul Dianno. Kit doesn't look bad though all things considered. I met Steve Harris at a game once back in the late 1980s. He had stripy spandex leggings on. Jesus, he looked like he'd just finished the Jane Fonda workout. Lovely bloke all the same.

As for the new ground - they found an unexploded WWII German bomb near the site and I really wanted it to go off and destroy the Olympic Stadium so we'd never have to play in that souless bowl ever again. Bloody Luftwaffe, couldn't even get that right !

I got the old crest tattooed on my leg - just in time for the Dildo brothers and that witch Karen Brady to change it. I'll never forgive them for moving from the old ground. I've been to the Tax Payer's Stadium about five times since we moved. I've vowed I'll never go again. It's a karzi. You need binoculars to see the pitch, they've totally killed the atmophere and the transport arrangements are a complete joke.

We've lost 7 of our last 9 games and we're playing like we're an amateur side. Even Douglas Bader could get a game for us and probably get man of the match too ! We're about to sack our manager and it looks like we'll be in a relegation battle this season. Again.

And in honour of our midfield they will be reissuing their classic song, Jog to the hills

..... and breathe ....

Other than that the season going well so far? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, TheGreek said:

Didn't Steve Harris have trials with them as a boy??

I thought it was more than a trial, I think he was on their yoof squad.

As a happy hammer, I live in a constant state of disappointment, apart from today having got one over on Chelski away.

Don't much like the London Stadium although its easier for me to get to than The Boleyn but I do fancy one of those shirts.

West Ham...

That's... um...

Now don't tell me...

That's...

Errr...

Rugby!

Isn't it...?

No, wait.

Football!

Yes!

Definitely football. Definitely. Yes. Football.

Phew! Glad I got that one sorted out. Phew!

Now then, Iron Maiden...

Errr...

Ummmm...

:)

Edited by leftybassman392

On 29/11/2019 at 21:17, WHUFC BASS said:

I trust this ain't going to be a spoiler for anyone who hasn't seen their video'd MOTD, but we did just beat a top 3 club yesterday away from home. If you've got a drummer who can't keep time goalie who can't save it's gonna screw the backline.

The darkest moment is always before the dawn. At least that's what @dave_bass5 tells his missus, I believe.

• Haha 1

On 29/11/2019 at 21:17, WHUFC BASS said:

its good they do something for those with hearing problems ,,,,,,,,but Shirley , its got to be easier to get someone else to do it while  he sings ,