Why become a member? ×

Your Alternative Christmas Albums

lemonstar

@lemonstar If you love the Brian Setzer stuff, I would wholeheartedly recommend the Christmas Extravaganza edition with the Live DVD.  It's a joy.

We'd been promising ourselves a last minute type of trip to the west coast to catch one of his Christmas shows; it was destined to be this year, but (luckily for us at least as we hadn't booked), he pulled out of the tour with severe tinnitus.  Here's hoping a recovery of sorts and maybe 2020 will be the year.

The ultimate punishment for the worst crimes would have to be Death by Xmas Songs - I feel so sorry for those who work in shops and are forced to listen to this drivel every 11 months (remember Xmas starts in November).

The only Xmas songs I can listen to are by Michael Bublé which many would consider the typical Xmas drivel I'm complaining about. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TheGreek said:

The ultimate punishment for the worst crimes would have to be Death by Xmas Songs - I feel so sorry for those who work in shops and are forced to listen to this drivel every 11 months (remember Xmas starts in November).

The only Xmas songs I can listen to are by Michael Bublé which many would consider the typical Xmas drivel I'm complaining about. 

The irony...