Why become a member? ×

New song "BIGGEST ISSUE EXPERIMENTAL HORSES"

AZF_BAZS

Joined the forum while waiting for LA Bass (silver flake finish) to be delivered and it came the next day after posting my introduction!

Have since spent time "perfecting" as best possible a live playing a song I done wrote. It uses five different basslines but due to Tablet recording and my... Technique, some notes might be lost. Advice welcome. Ripping expected. It's just been me in a room playing it. It will continue to be me in a room playing it. (Although if the song is like this now, imagine months if jamming along to it would do for live aims in 2020?) I have written more "songs" but not like this. 

Naturally if I could send this back to 1993 etc! Thank you very much for watching, thank you as well Admins for the forum space to allow this. Thank you.

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome Teebs!

"Compensating" obviously writes it's own punchline but my biggest musical influences aren't Bass (Although my favourite Bassist is Hugh Hopper) as they are include MGMT and Manic Street Preachers, specifically the way their lead guitarist can carry entire songs on just an acoustic.

I am clearly carrying shitloads on those four strings and yet I can't hear it any other way. Got a certificate course starting next week so that should bring in money. I'm going to have to get a mic next. 

Goes without saying if I was doing either on separate channels I could have played or sang a little better. The "endgame" is to at least get the song known as back of hand to not have to rely on notes. 

But yeah, what could go with this? It's more or less self contained as it is?