Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Discount

doomed

1 hour ago, adamg67 said:

And after all my moaning on here, when I got in touch Barefaced have refunded me the full difference between what I’d paid and the discount price. Anyone who wants to say “I told you so” is more than welcome to.

You weren't moaning at all just understandably upset. 

But a happy ending, good for you. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, adamg67 said:

And after all my moaning on here, when I got in touch Barefaced have refunded me the full difference between what I’d paid and the discount price. Anyone who wants to say “I told you so” is more than welcome to.

Should have told you so. 😉

Great service from Barefaced. I do have some sympathy with retailers when offering discounts. What do you do about people only having just purchased at the full price?  Offer a refund? How far do you backdate before it's unreasonable.

10 hours ago, Jack_Stroud_Bass said:

Just took full advantage of this and bought myself a Super Compact with silver grill cloth and cover. Hope it's here in time for Xmas!

Getting all  la de dah posh now that you are an International blues star eh? 😉

• Haha 1

On 30/11/2019 at 15:33, Muppet said:

Great service from Barefaced. I do have some sympathy with retailers when offering discounts. What do you do about people only having just purchased at the full price?  Offer a refund? How far do you backdate before it's unreasonable.

This Black Friday thing is becoming sufficiently well known now, I suppose retailers could have a case for saying you choose to buy the week before then that's your perogative. 

It's a trap for sellers really. People could end up selling nothing the month before then get cleaned out at a discounted price. 

6 hours ago, stewblack said:

This Black Friday thing is becoming sufficiently well known now, I suppose retailers could have a case for saying you choose to buy the week before then that's your perogative. 

This is true, and I'd considered it, and thought it was unlikely for Barefaced. Alex said he decided quite late on to do it, and that if he'd known in advance he'd have at least hinted. Most places do have something on the run on to try and drum up more business. I have certainly ended up with a good deal anyway.

• Like 1

On 28/11/2019 at 14:26, Hellzero said:

Don't rush in, it's valid until Monday ends.

image.thumb.png.f51f663ef131573f828892e4a02d7aa5.png

Thanks for the tip!!!

Google always directs me to https://barefacedbass.com/ and the 20% discount was never displayed there.
Thanks to you guys,  I ordered a Big Baby II  !

Now 20-25 days waiting. Probably longer because of Christmas holidays and the pile of new orders.....

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...