Why become a member? ×

Adamovic Jupiter Custom Bass 6 WITHDRAWN
£2999
Germany

HumblePie

Exceptional instrument, handmade by Nikola Adamovic in the Netherlands using prime woods and components.

- white limba body
- guariuba top
- wenge tone plate
- guariuba/wenge neck
- zollernia finger board
- scale length: 34,25" (killer B string)
- weight: 3,9 KG / 8.6 lbs
- stringspacing: 18mm - very, very low string action possible (due to a special fret work of Nicola Adamovic)
- pick-ups: 2 x häussel bass bars
- electronics: adamovic passive electronics:
both pick-ups: parallel, in series and as single coils switchable + balance + tone control + volume (a lot headroom, very flexible.. the electronic compartement is big enough to add an active pre-amp, of necesssary)

The bass was made in 2015 and is in very good condition. Original price was £4282, a new one ordered with the same specs sets you back £4600 / 5500€.

Edited by HumblePie

14 minutes ago, HumblePie said:

It is a Set-in neck, glued in like Fodera Deluxe basses or any Gibson/Les Paul type guitar.

Thanks mate. Great looking bass. I was asking because I would want to dye the body but as the neck is set it would be a more difficult to dip.

I am not a luthier, but I think you could dye the body very easily for not much money. A full refinish including taking off the old laquer is 300€, and just getting the body done without having to remove any finish has to me much cheaper.

2 hours ago, HumblePie said:

I am not a luthier, but I think you could dye the body very easily for not much money. A full refinish including taking off the old laquer is 300€, and just getting the body done without having to remove any finish has to me much cheaper.

Thanks for the reply ma man, it gives me things to think about :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic