Why become a member? ×

How did you meet/join your band?

Twigman

If I were looking I'd be sunk. My age, the type of opportunities in my area and that I'm in this to make money are barriers.

This is what I'd be faced with;

We are Anything Goes! A hard rock/metal start up. Though still in its infancy, our band has plenty of well written songs and we're getting close to recording an EP and starting to gig. Unfortunately, our bass player decided he didn't have the time any more to be in the band.
If you're someone with plenty to give when it comes to collaboration and song writing, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email.
We are in our mid-20s, FYI.
Our drummer also play the bass, and we've written some bass lines for some of our songs in our bass player's absence, so if you're someone who just likes to gig and play shows, by all means contact me as well!
The whole package (song writing and playing shows) is highly recommended. Otherwise, we'll treat you like the lead guitarist for Green Day (who?)

I think "Anything Goes"  "Start Up" and Infancy Stage" is fine for guys in their 20s. 66 not so much.

Last Ride Classic Rock and Oldies band needs a good Bass player.

.Person who can practice once a week. Usually on Tuesdays 6pm to 8pm
. Would like to play out once a month or more.
. We have a great practice spot and excellent P.A. and trailer.
. Excellent Lead guitar player and Drummer.
. We practice in Pewaukee, on time have fun and get to work.

This band will have plenty of offers to play out. Give me a call if interested for a try out on both sides. Thanks 

_____________________________________._______

This isn't so bad. I question if they can get the gigs they claim. The Pewaukee rehearsals would be an hour one way.

Blue