Why become a member? ×

NBD 1971 Fender Mustang competition blue

Clarky

8 minutes ago, Adee said:

@ClarkyThat is a beauty!! Hows the new project coming along? 

Cheers! Debut gig for The Chokeholds is next Friday at the Magic Garden in Battersea. Our first release (which is more of a Stooges vibe) is on Souncloud, will add link to BC recording forum.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 06/12/2019 at 12:52, Clarky said:

Cheers! Debut gig for The Chokeholds is next Friday at the Magic Garden in Battersea. Our first release (which is more of a Stooges vibe) is on Souncloud, will add link to BC recording forum.

How the Mustang getting on? Any news on the Beneath the Roses project, definitely like Auld Triangle and Young Heart

Cheers, we played on Saturday  night in London (The Cavendish Arms, nr Vauxhall). Debuted a few new songs including two originals and a couple of covers (Dylan's Dont think twice and Carter family's No Depression) Loving the Mustang still

IMG-20200209-WA0006.jpg

Edited by Clarky
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

I have exactly the same one, same competition blue finish for sale (serial number 505 453, year 1974) except that I have no idea how much it costs these days (?).

The bass was purchased new in France 47 years ago and never left my home studio ever since, no gigs, no concerts, nothing.

Pics available here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l2NJloAo2PkGF31Uxyje0qcg6JOyURkh

I am new to this Forum. Does anyone know what would be a realistic price range for my bass? 

Thanks for your help!

Edited by ChrisCA
Added link to pics

8 hours ago, ChrisCA said:

I have exactly the same one, same competition blue finish for sale (serial number 505 453, year 1974) except that I have no idea how much it costs these days (?).

The bass was purchased new 47 in France years ago and never left my home studio ever since, no gigs, no concerts, nothing.

I am new to this Forum. Does anyone know what would be a realistic price range for my bass? 

Thanks for your help!

Does it have a matching headstock because if it did we might need to talk 😂