Why become a member? ×

Mega cheap: DarkGlass B3K clone and Guitar Big Muff
£465
London

alinbassplayer

Due to moving to the HX Stomp i am selling all the pedals i don't need :)

Darkglass b3k 1st gen clone - £60(this was a custom made pedal a friend of mine did, i tested it side by side with a real B3K and there was no difference in sound, only difference on mine is that it really is a clone, so the + and - are the other way around, don't really want to sell this, so i'm pretty firm on the asking price)

Big Muff Pi Germanium 4 - £50 £35(this is a guitar pedal but works really really well adding some filth to your sound, it is used but built like a tank and fully functional)

Sansamp Programmable Bass DI - £125 £100(very well known piece of kit, i built my whole pedalboard around this) sold

Tourtech pedalboard 535 x 320 x 83mm - £25 £17.5(this is 35 quid at PMT, it is used, and the fabric it had inside came off, common fault with these, i think i still have the keys for it too, otherwise does the job perfectly, and the stickers can be taken off without leaving any marks) sold

Little Bear BS1 Woolly Mammoth clone - £25 £20(very well known chinese clone, fully functional, barely used as i have active basses and this is mainly for passive basses) sold

Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 -  £50 (back up for sale) too big for my needs and current setup sold

Donner noise killer - £20(literally used once, does the job perfectly without colouring the sound, comes boxed) sold

TC Electronic Spectracomp - £50 £35 (we all know what this is and does, it's a great piece of kit) sold

You can find individual photos here

Pickup from South East London, or Central London or i can post at buyers expense(with the exception of the pedalboard most pedals should be around £5 to post i reckon, but i would recommend checking yourself)

pedals.jpg.b98949dbb49efc997ccb6ce01d67d189.jpg

Edited by alinbassplayer
product update
  • Like 1

• alinbassplayer changed the title to Voodoo Lab, DarkGlass clone, TC Electronic, Sansamp, Fuzz, Big Muff, Pedalboard and Noise Gate for cheap
  • alinbassplayer changed the title to DarkGlass B3K clone, TC Spectracomp, Sansamp, Big Muff and Pedalboard super cheap
  • alinbassplayer changed the title to Mega cheap: DarkGlass B3K clone and Guitar Big Muff
  • 1 year later...