Why become a member? ร—

HELLO FROM NOTTINGHAMSHIRE ๐ŸŽธ

Boogiebass

Hi fellow bass players & Thank You BASSCHAT for allowing me to join this popular forum, I hoping to chat & meet fellow players with the same interest as I have, which I'm sure I will, as I've mentioned in my introduction I'm nearly 60 and pretty keen on either joining a revivalย band or forming one in my area of Edwinstowe in Nottinghamshire.

I'dย very much like to be involved with 70s/80s genre, I'm a retire business owner with motivation & drive, at the moment I'm still in the learning mode of playing, I use to play a little as a young man, but as usual work comes first, my gear is nothing out this world as I'm just getting going, I have a Fender Rumble 350w cab to be going on with & just a cheap 4 string black bass but will invest if I pursue my goals into next year.

so anyone near NG21 interested in a 60yr old keen player wishing to meet up just say, I'm pretty keen on doing some writing my own ideas too, but just to fore fill the chance of performing local gigs would be fabulous, I know lots of people my age that love the old 70 music and would venture out to boogie the nights away.

The revival at Butlins is always a winner !!!

so thank you Basschat for my acceptance and thank you fellow bass guys for reading my ambitions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

Edited by Bogiebass
Misspelling
  • Like 1