Why become a member? ×

2019 Black Friday deals

GisserD

...seems to have started already.

Consider posting any deals you find on here so we can all get in on the bargains!

Doesn't have to be gear related.

ill kick things off with this laptop. £300 off

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/hp-pavilion-14-ce3520sa-14-laptop-intel-core-i7-512-gb-ssd-silver-10198863-pdt.html

Edited by GisserD

8 hours ago, thebigyin said:

I took advantage of Joe Hubbards (Basschatter) Chord Tone Mastery Course on his black Friday deal.....a lifetimes study here.

Not a Black Friday deal but I just found this code for Joe's website, it gives you 50% off any online purchase

BFEARLY

I just used it to purchase his 50 Essential Jazz Funk lines.   I believe it's valid until 1/1/2020.

• Like 1

On 22/11/2019 at 13:46, RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE said:

Keep a lookout for apps next week . Thanksgiving and Black Friday ..

in the meantime I'm after a 3 seater leather sofa. 

Try the microfibre one in OakFurnitureLand (really nice, we fancied leather but this was lovely), but do it before the 1st December as their prices go up. And they don't do Black Friday.

Black Friday savings - Haynes manuals for motorcycles.

Being a semi novice recording wise, I'm curious of the novation launchpad mini, which can be used  on iPad and Mac . Not wanting to shell out full price, I just purchased the mark 2  version for £38.09 instead of £68. One of the reasons for this is because the mk 3 version has just been released .my thinking is that if I get on with the mk 2, I'll try and get a similar deal this time next year ...

• Like 1

On 23/11/2019 at 22:00, PJ-Bassist said:

Not a Black Friday deal but I just found this code for Joe's website, it gives you 50% off any online purchase

BFEARLY

I just used it to purchase his 50 Essential Jazz Funk lines.   I believe it's valid until 1/1/2020.

I see....thought the BFEARLY was short for black Friday and get in early...never mind still a decent buy.

1 hour ago, thebigyin said:

I see....thought the BFEARLY was short for black Friday and get in early...never mind still a decent buy.

Haha you're probably right about the meaning, I hadn't thought about that just looked at the dates :), but yeah it's a good offer (one of the rare truly good deals). I ended up buying two of his books 

Edited by PJ-Bassist

21 hours ago, PJ-Bassist said:

Haha you're probably right about the meaning, I hadn't thought about that just looked at the dates :), but yeah it's a good offer (one of the rare truly good deals). I ended up buying two of his books 

Nice one the Chord Tone Mastery ebook is chocked with examples enough to keep me really busy...good luck with your two books.

38 minutes ago, Reggaebass said:

Where was that krispn , I’ve been looking at the elites 🙂

Fender sent me a marketing email with a link to their own site but it's 50% off starts and Teles, no basses directly from them. Also 15% off offset body guitars and basses by the look of it. 

Fender hates left handers so I only give them a quick glance!