Why become a member? ×

Sold Behringer NU6000 Power Amp Price drop £125 Sold
£150
Milton Keynes

King Tut

• Delivers 2 x 3100 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1600 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
  • Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
  • Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
  • "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
  • Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
  • Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
  • Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
  • XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
  • Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
  • Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
  • “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
  • 3-Year Warranty Program*
  • Designed and engineered in Germany

According to an online review, it's more like 1200W RMS per channel at 8 Ohms and 1800W RMS per channel into 4 Ohms.

This has hardly been used and is in very good condition apart from some light scratches on the top (difficult to photograph) from racking. Price is for collection from Milton Keynes. Will post at buyer's cost/risk.

Price Drop £125

Edited by King Tut
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

This would be such a simple, 1 amp solution to my Bi-amp set up. 

Currently running two dedicated bass amps and a crossover unit. With this and a pre amp pedal I could have a quicker in and out set up. 

Am I correct in assuming it is a heavy object to post? 

10 hours ago, stewblack said:

This would be such a simple, 1 amp solution to my Bi-amp set up. 

Currently running two dedicated bass amps and a crossover unit. With this and a pre amp pedal I could have a quicker in and out set up. 

Am I correct in assuming it is a heavy object to post? 

No mate it’s not heavy at all. Willing to post!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, King Tut said:

No mate it’s not heavy at all. Willing to post!

I'm using a pair of the 3000 version to power my pa, both of them in a case together weigh less than one of the amps they replaced without a case, they really are very light for the power they put out 

Matt 

• Thanks 2