Why become a member? ×

SOLD!!! You missed out... Please remove. Thank you, kind moderator.
£545
Devon

Hello again you beautiful bc'ers.

I'm parting ways with my Bergantino AE410, a beautiful full sounding cabinet that achieves great clarity in the mids whilst providing constant crisp and clear punchy lows... It also has an adjustable tweeter!!... :shok:

It's really a master cabinet and compliments pretty much any thing you run through it, be it amp, pedal, bass... even Cliff Richard.

Some might say that it could even cure the sounds & wrong doings of the most ambitious and untrained guitar luthiers out there... “Cough!!" No names!!

... but seriously, it's a whole lotta cab and it's pretty portable in my opinion... then again, I did used to spar with He-Man & The Master's of the Universe... 💪

It's 28kg so not exactly a one hand lift (though I can do it...) but with recessed handles and the casters fitted it's a very portable full sounding cabinet with no compromise.... “IT'S EXTREMELY LOUD!!!"  Unless you don't want it to be...  then you just turn your amp volume down and voilà!

The Berg AE410 has itself 2 x Neutrik input (speak-on cables) and 2 x 1/4" standard instrument cable inputs at the rear... It's got that adjustable tweeter thingy that I mentioned earlier... It's got fitted casters (with one caster looking a bit Heath Robinson, previous owners work...) and best of all it has 4 x 10" Neo Speakers!!!  That be some Matrix shiz! B|

So that's 4 speakers, one for each string... I'm guessing... :scratch_one-s_head: dunno if this cab would work with a five string as I haven't tried it yet but y'all fivers be more than welcome to come give it a trial...

All-in-all it's in fantastic condition and comes with the Berg padded cover for added protection.

A few marks on the base of cabinet and the rest is all-round tidy.

Always been used with a compressor just to give it a stress free life.

Full specs below;

AE410 specifications: 

1. 4 x 10" Custom Neodymium Driver with 7oz magnet and vented pole pieces

2. high intelligibility 1" tweeter

3. custom phase - coherent crossover with tweeter level control

4. power handling - 800 watts rms

5. frequency response: 40hz - 18khz

6. sensitivity: 103db  1 watt/1 meter

7. 2 x 1/4" and 2 x neutrik connectors

8. impedance: 4 ohms

9. dimensions: 22 3/4" W x 25 1/2" H x 15 1/2" D - 55.9cm x 64.8cm x 39.4cm

10. weight: 62lbs/28 Kgs

“THAT'S 10!! 10 SPECIFICATIONS!!!..."  

That one was for all you bc'ers who got love for The Count!! 

He's a personal inspiration to me, taught me how to count the fret markers on my bass... 3, 5, 9... I means 7...14, 21... Oh wait that's something else... Better dig those old Sesame Street VHS cassettes outta the cupboard... 

I can arrange delivery and packing at extra cost or happy for a part-way meet (if fuel cost covered) or trial and collection always welcome... But BYOA (bring your own amp) mine is SO bespoke no one is allowed near it!!!

only kidding, I shifted it a while ago... ^_^

IMG_20190720_133340.jpg

IMG_20190720_133815.jpg

IMG_20190828_131533.jpg

IMG_20190828_131544.jpg

IMG_20190828_131954.jpg

IMG_20190828_132015.jpg

IMG_20190828_132025.jpg

IMG_20190828_131645.jpg

IMG_20190828_131625.jpg

IMG_20190720_134412.jpg

IMG_20190827_205653.jpg

IMG_20190828_132126.jpg

IMG_20190828_131930.jpg

IMG_20190720_133340.jpg

IMG_20190720_133237.jpg

IMG_20190828_132613.jpg

Edited by Ted Theodore Logan, III
Because this item has now been sold!!! Thanks to BC Marketplace
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, silverfoxnik said:

Now that's the way to do it! 

Brilliant for sale ad @Ted Theodore Logan, III

And a great cab too! 

GLWTS 😊

I auditioned for “The Apprentice" but “Lord" Sugar was intimidated by my sales savy and wouldn't allow me on the show so I told him ... “YOU'RE TIRED!!!"...  

Think I might have got that wrong though... :scratch_one-s_head:

V nice cab, from a long-term 410 fan. Question: If I ran Cliff Richard through your cab is it best to use the bass port and maybe run him through in slices? I wondered about the jack inputs but I'd need to run him through the NutriBullet  first I expect.

I just sold a 410 and maybe regretting already. Sound for pound (£ and lb) they are unbeatable. AND portable - c'mon 28 Kg is nowt.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Soledad said:

V nice cab, from a long-term 410 fan. Question: If I ran Cliff Richard through your cab is it best to use the bass port and maybe run him through in slices? I wondered about the jack inputs but I'd need to run him through the NutriBullet  first I expect.

I just sold a 410 and maybe regretting already. Sound for pound (£ and lb) they are unbeatable. AND portable - c'mon 28 Kg is nowt.

I can't actually “technically" quote on this as I've never ran a Cliff Richard through the cab but I've been reliably informed that he has a built in output connection that is compatible with most 1/4" inputs... :i-m_so_happy:

...and you are correct... 28kg is likened to that of lifting a grain of sand to us Immortal Bass Gods!!!

(It is an easy lift for mortals too...)

Edited by Ted Theodore Logan, III
More selfless sales promotion
  • Haha 2

Why is this still here?!

Why is my partner still persisting in quizzing me “when are you getting rid of that thing?..."?!!

Why have I not received MORE interest in the acquisition of this fine piece of instrumental equipment and technological craftsmanship?!!!

Are you people afraid of unleashing your instrument and amplifier's ultimate tone and ACTUALLY being heard in the mix or something?....  “pfffrtt!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, lee650 said:

I have the 2x10 version of this and i can imagine this is pretty special! Alas no funds to buy at the mo, otherwise id be right in. GLWTS none the less 😁

Aye, right ye' are... A very special cab... Cheers for the love!!

Who knows, Santa might just fill that wallet for you.... Never has done me, but if you should be so lucky you know where to find me...

...usually traipsing the local sewer in search of lost wedding rings...:i-m_so_happy:

• Haha 1

What is it with 410s? There's a Berg 212 here somewhere, over £700. A 210 went recently with an asking 450 I recall.
Can't really be size cos they're all about 2 foot square. All the neos weigh around 28Kg (my GK Neo was 28) - they ain't heavy, they fit in a small hatch, most have wheels anyway - and they kick and punch their way through any band, any mix... and absolutely any drummer. Force but with a load of finesse too - my fave all-round cabs by a good way.

so BUMP

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Higgie said:

I ended up withdrawing mine from sale. Arguably the best 410 ever constructed, and for some reason no one wants one! The mind boggles... 🤯

Yes, the humans are a perplexing and often puzzling species....

Should I find a reasonably priced amplifier to compliment the AE410 then I will likely hold onto this little (big) gem!

Any suggestions on an amplifier?.. I was running a D800 at one point which sounded “Magnifico!!"

2 hours ago, Ted Theodore Logan, III said:

Should I find a reasonably priced amplifier to compliment the AE410 then I will likely hold onto this little (big) gem!

Any suggestions on an amplifier?.. I was running a D800 at one point which sounded “Magnifico!!"

Used mine with a few different ones. DB750 was by far the favourite. Darkglass Microtubes 900 is my current weapon of choice. Tonehammer 500 sounded great too. 

• Thanks 1

On 04/12/2019 at 20:16, Ted Theodore Logan, III said:

I've not tried a D800 but I've been using my AE410 with the Aguilar AG700 which I really like, and before that a Markbass MoMark.  Both sounded great.  I'm awaiting a Bergantino B-amp which should (in theory) be a perfect match due to the cab profiles in the amp. 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic