Why become a member? ×

Hello!

AZF_BAZS

Making this thread after joint this forum at whatever time this is HELLO!

My name is Aaron. You want "Az", yeah ok. I'm an expectant player as I ordered a Silver Flake and it's going to drop next week.

Then I can upload stuff and you can rip it to shreds and drive me off the forum with pitchforks for my crimes against musicanity. ;)

Will chat later in the day, hope you are sleeping softly.

Hope I can contribute to the place. Thanks for having me!

18 minutes ago, Teebs said:

But...he's only just arrived! :o

:D

But:

16 hours ago, AZF_BAZS said:

Then I can upload stuff and you can rip it to shreds and drive me off the forum with pitchforks for my crimes against musicanity.

What usually happens in Basschat is that we start picking at threads and wheedling about heft and P basses and whether Wankel driven heads are the way forward etc.  We finally get a fresh set of ideas and you shoot it down?  For the sake of perishing pfff man, this is exactly why we need fresh blood.

Oh, and I was looking forward to using my pitchfork for the first time since I left home down on the farm anyway.

Heeheehee

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SpondonBassed said:

But:

What usually happens in Basschat is that we start picking at threads and wheedling about heft and P basses and whether Wankel driven heads are the way forward etc.  We finally get a fresh set of ideas and you shoot it down?  For the sake of perishing pfff man, this is exactly why we need fresh blood.

Oh, and I was looking forward to using my pitchfork for the first time since I left home down on the farm anyway.

Heeheehee

Very true...

smiley

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1