Why become a member? ×

Fender rumble 210 v3 cab info

gub

Just looking at these as need a replacement for my old trace 2103H cab 

they seem pretty light weight, and am thinking about running my tiny terror head through it as that’s what I have been doing with the TE in the  small pub/club gigs we do. 
had anyone had any experience with them?

thanks in advance 😉

I've got one. I mainly use it as an extension cab for the Rumble 500 combo to make a very loud rig, but it's pretty good on its own. It's light enough but not particularly small, especially if you compare it to a Basschat favourite the Barefaced retro 210. Then again they are streets apart in price.  The speakers are offset in the cab with a switcheable tweeter.  It's a very pleasing sound to my ears. There's one available for a good price in the for sale section here I think.. 

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Muppet said:

I've got one. I mainly use it as an extension cab for the Rumble 500 combo to make a very loud rig, but it's pretty good on its own. It's light enough but not particularly small, especially if you compare it to a Basschat favourite the Barefaced retro 210. Then again they are streets apart in price.  The speakers are offset in the cab with a switcheable tweeter.  It's a very pleasing sound to my ears. There's one available for a good price in the for sale section here I think.. 

Thanks for that, do you think it would be ok to use on its own for pubs and other small venues?

our band is 5 piece and my terror never goes anywhere near half way,more like quarter way 

Hello,

Here's the link to the one for sale in the ads. (Slightly biased as I'm the one selling!)

It's a great cabinet, Like @Muppet it has been paired with my rumble 500 combo for larger gigs, although no more than a handful.

I can't vouch for it's effectiveness on it's own in the pub environmets, but the rumble 500 has the same speaker set-up I believe and I've never had a problem being heard within my (5 piece) band.

If you need any more info, let me know!

Jack

53 minutes ago, Jack_Stroud_Bass said:

Hello,

Here's the link to the one for sale in the ads. (Slightly biased as I'm the one selling!)

It's a great cabinet, Like @Muppet it has been paired with my rumble 500 combo for larger gigs, although no more than a handful.

I can't vouch for it's effectiveness on it's own in the pub environmets, but the rumble 500 has the same speaker set-up I believe and I've never had a problem being heard within my (5 piece) band.

If you need any more info, let me know!

Jack

Cheers jack, unfortunately I’m all the way down in Cornwall 😫

good price too 

7 hours ago, Muppet said:

Hello, what are the differences between two ten and Fender 210 please? Thank you.

17 hours ago, Radchenko said:

Hello, what are the differences between two ten and Fender 210 please? Thank you.

Do you mean between the Barefaced 210 and the Fender 210?   Size, weight, power handling,  looks,  types of fitted driver,  compression driver in the Fender,...

Soundwise, no idea. I have a Barefaced 610 and comparing that with the Fender isn't fair!