Why become a member? ×

SOLD Markbass Alain Caron 121 lite combo excellent condition almost new
£700
Nottingham

nottswarwick

I bought this from Bass Direct earlier this year. It had been in the shop on display. I’ve gigged it twice and that’s it. I bought it for some specific work, and it is great.  Loud, clear, light, versatile etc.  On the two occasions I have used it it has performed faultlessly as expected.

I am now moving it on - all my bass work involves DI to the PA, and I’m going down the route of a powered cab for my onstage monitor (or in ears).

I would love to keep it but could use the funds for another project.

So, it is in the excellent condition you would expect given its minimal usage.

I would far prefer collection or meet up. I do have the original packaging however, but not sure on the cost of postage.
I have dealt a lot on here in the past but nothing much recently to indicate good feedback. I am sure that a few other long standing members could vouch for me though.

So, who wants this great, little used amp?

chris

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by nottswarwick
  • Like 2

For the shipping, you have the option of EuroSender with a 10% discount for BassChat members.

The link is on top of your ad.

image.thumb.png.fb1078f9b47ac9debd81192a9f3c8a58.png

Great combo, by the way. Had one that I stupidly sold to buy a monster rig... which is not better. :facepalm:

10 hours ago, Al Krow said:

One of the very best combo amps out there. 

GLWTS 

Thanks, yes it’s very very good.  I am sure that if I only played bass then it would be staying. However I gig bass, drums and guitar, so need to keep things as multi purpose as possible, hence wanting to get some of my other stuff to do double duty, that is literally the only reason I will let this go, it is the ultimate combo.

Edited by nottswarwick

• Rich locked this topic