Why become a member? ×

Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
£750
Manchester

FretlessKing

As much as it pains me i'm selling my 2007 Fender American Deluxe Jazz bass that I've owned since 2010. This is only due to my recent purchase from another Basschat member of a tasty AVRI jazz that hasn't been put down since purchased. I'm definitely a passive bass guy!

It began life as a fretless, and while it sounded lovely I needed a fretted jazz, so had it fretted by Jacks Instrument Services in Manchester around 2 years back. They're super professional guys and they did a really nice job. 

It has the slightly smaller body and hipshot tuners, so feels pretty light on the shoulder.

Equipped with a versatile 3 band EQ and noiseless pickups.

The nitro finish has started to check really nicely in the years i've had it. Theres a subtle gold sparkle in the black paint which looks great with the gold pickguard. I look after my instruments but there are a few small dings and buckle rash, (i've tried to show in the photos) which is to be expected on a workhorse of a bass that I've gigged with extensively.

Plays super nicely with a low action (again Jacks setup was sublime) and is currently stung with D'Addario NYXL 45-105.

Feel free to come and give it a spin, I'm based in South Manchester. I could arrange a courier if you wanted but would be at the buyers risk and expense so collection would be preferred.

TRADES: barefaced BB2 or SC, or korg minilogue (try me with anything synth related!) + cash

Any questions drop me a message! 

IMG_0956.JPG

IMG_0957.JPG

IMG_0958.JPG

IMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG