Why become a member? ×

Poster - any artwork gurus here ?

fleabag

I know there are some right clever peeps on here,  colour blind electricians,  etc,

So.. can anyone sort this out ..?   We're after making  a poster for the band. Though we should have done this 18 months ago, no one has the talent. We just did a gig last night, 16th, and we were so effing brilliant  :)   they want us back for New Years eve, but would like some posters.

The keys/synth fruitcake wants to put ( see attachments ) the afro and the raybans on the donkey. Is that possible ?

TVM   !

Afro.jpeg

hannah.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Oopsdabassist said:

I've played the New Inn....'cosy' ain't it? Great atmosphere though.

The crowd were superb. They love their live music. Makes a refreshing change from playing in a pub where no one is paying attention and the night ends up like a paid rehearsal.

Our drummist and singist are married and they've known the Louise and her husband for 25 years, so thats how we got the gig. Lovely landlords. They also love their live muisc.

Bloody tight though. We got 7 people in that corner , Ooops mate :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SpondonBassed said:

Very kind of you to say.  Thank you.

You may use it as you see fit.  I just wanted to see what the idea looked like roughed out.  I think it's great "branding" for the band.

Thanks Spon  :)

I put it to the band, but apart from me and the keys man nutjob,  they thought it was a tad unprofessional. ☹️

Edited by fleabag
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, fleabag said:

Thanks Spon  :)

I put it to the band, but apart from me and the keys man nutjob,  they thought it was a tad unprofessional. ☹️

Never mind.

Perhaps we could find an image of a professional donkey to paste over the cowboy's   a s s   but I hear they charge consultancy fees just for answering the 'phone.

Edited by SpondonBassed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1