Why become a member? ×

EBS Reidmar v EBS TD660. Anyone had both?

Born 2B Mild

I love my Reidmar 750 but I'm frustrated that it doesn't go to 2 ohm. 

Has anyone used one as well as having had experience of gigging the TD660?  I'm considering switching so I can have the option of adding to the 4 ohm Neoline 212 that I've recently purchased on Basschat.

Opinions welcomed :)

Own Reidmar 502 played through the TD660 once at a festival in Sweden and a good few times in rehearsals.. good few years ago so to make a comparison would be hard 

There are features that I like about the TD660 but I love my 502. Goes down to two ohms.

If you love the 750 and don't use the drive it makes perfect logic to go for the 502. Plus it has a load of slam!

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, fluffo said:

I've always used ebs HD 350 but have never trusted the 2ohm thing.

My last one was the 2 - 8 ohm hd350 but with two 4 ohm prolines it soon blew as did the one before that, never again, one cab @ 4ohm.

I've run all my EBS stuff at 2Ohm, I've had 2x HD350 and 2xTD650 -  and not one of them has missed a beat. Thats running 4x 8 Ohm cabs. I guess it's down to luck - but I do regularly remove the dust etc.