Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Markbass stack: CMD 121H + Traveler 121H
£800
London

AJ567

Now £750!

Includes custom made padded vinyl covers, and an OBBM speaker lead which is the perfect length for connecting the combo and cab.

These are the original versions made in Italy, from the era before markbass moved production to Indonesia

See posts below for more pics!

I have owned both the combo and cab from new. They are both in great condition, they have never been moved without the covers on! No technical issues whatsoever. The only signs of wear are on the feet and handle (which are easily replaceable).

The head is a rebadged Little Mark ii. 500W output. It has a Class A/B power section which allegedly is part of the original markbass "magic". Search talkbass and you will find essays on this! The newer little mark heads have Class D power sections which apparently don't sound the same! All I can say is the sound of this amp is simulatenously crystal clear and full-fat creamy... she puts a smile on my face every time!

NB the cab is the original version which is designed to stack with this combo. The newer versions are the same width, but not the same depth, and therefore do not stack securely.

£750 collected from south london.

Happy to drive to meet within reason.

Can ship this as well - £65 within UK mainland, fully insured. 

More pics to follow.

20190625_175748.jpg

Edited by AJ567
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Rich locked this topic