Why become a member? ×

Anyone after a music based full time job?

MoJoKe

Basschat is not a recruitment site, but I've cleared this with the mods team, and if it helps get one of our own into work, then all good!

MSL Professional Ltd, UK distribution for Markbass, DV Mark, Softube, SE, Studiologic, JoeCo (and a bunch or others) are recruiting.  The job is advertised on their website for those who would like to work for a company which embraces and encourages their passion and music skills..!

It's a full time and varied role, fundamentally office based (just outside Reading) working with dealers and music shops, sales, marketing, admin and order processing.  You'll need to have some music skills, hopefully an understanding of how studios work and maybe know a bit about music high tech (synths, modular gear, plugins, recording interfaces, midi controllers, etc.), plus you'll get asked to help out at shows and exhibitions in the UK and internationally.

Check it out on the jobs page of their website  https://mslpro.co.uk/ 

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, xgsjx said:

That was my first thought too!  😁

Worse for you. That stagecoach from Stenny takes a few hrs to get to the civilisation of Falkirk and tarmac roads that lead to South of the border. What will we do when the border checks are put in place and Hadrian's wall is re-instated :laugh1:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dmccombe7 said:

Worse for you. That stagecoach from Stenny takes a few hrs to get to the civilisation of Falkirk and tarmac roads that lead to South of the border. What will we do when the border checks are put in place and Hadrian's wall is re-instated :laugh1:

I thought you were from Perth @xgsjx for some reason.

Dave

You southern mainland Scots lightweights.  When I was a kid in Voe it was a 40+ mile round trip on our bicycles to get to Lerwick, which barely passed for civilisation back then.  And "roads" was a very optimistic term for many of them - many were farm tracks with ideas above their station.  I never even laid eyes on a bus until I was well into my teens.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Bassfinger said:

You southern mainland Scots lightweights.  When I was a kid in Voe it was a 40+ mile round trip on our bicycles to get to Lerwick, which barely passed for civilisation back then.  And "roads" was a very optimistic term for many of them - many were farm tracks with ideas above their station.  I never even laid eyes on a bus until I was well into my teens.

And you gave all that up and moved South. You just couldnae hack the way of the Islanders. :laugh1:

• Haha 1