Why become a member? ×

Ampeg SVT Tube DI Box **SOLD**
£200
Bolton

Ampeg SVT Tube DI Box (ex Kaiser Chiefs – not that ive factored that into the pricing, just a bit of cool history I guess).

I used this to record, send signal to FOH live and also as a subtle ‘effect’ using the through option to warm up the sound into a solid state amp.  Works perfectly and looks really cool to. 

I bought this directly from Simon Rix of the Kaiser Chiefs in a standard gear acquisition ‘motorway services meet up’.  However, ive been using the DI on my valve amp recently and to fund a service of said amp this needs to go.  This is the ‘Vacuum Tube Direct Injection’ one not the Microphone DI that you see more commonly.  Nice weighty and sturdy bit of kit, be great for a home studio type set up.

Couple of grazes but works perfectly.  Comes with a Groove Tubes 12au7 and can throw in a kettle lead if needed.  £200 - Collection from Bolton (though the pedal is currently at our rehearsal space in Chorley) preferred or could meet up within reasonable distance.  If postage is required I can work out costings.

Better/more pictures to follow

Edited by Pow_22

• Josh locked this topic