Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B100R Rocketbass Combo NOW SOLD
£195
Lancashire

shug

Great small combo.

Excellent old-school tone and plenty of power for small/medium gigs.

Line-out works well for larger rooms with PA support. I've done tons of shows with this fellah over the last year or so from little bars to large theatres and with various bands and line-ups and it's always come up with the goods. Sound engineers like it,too...

Comes with a flightcase style slip cover which,in addition to protecting the lovely diamond blue tolex, also serves to raise the amp up to a good working height without increasing the stage footprint.

Loads of positive stuff about this fine bit of kit here https://www.talkbass.com/threads/ampeg-b-100r-rocket-aficionados.487110/

I always do a load of research when I get some new gear and I struggled to find anything negative about these. Don't be put off by its relatively low power rating - I play in several bands of various types and all of 'em have been happy enough with the the sound and presence of this ol'boy. I don't suppose it'd be much good for a Rooster show but I've got a big dumb rig for that sort of thing.

It's not a lightweight amp - about 25kg - but I've put locking castored wheels on it and the handle's nice and comfy.

Only selling as I've just picked up a Rumble 500 for a SONG and I don't need two high-quality compact combos.

I'm in Padiham (near Burnley) if you want to come round and try it out. 

Can pack and post. Probably cost a bit, though...

My number is 07539 237 291

Cheers

Shug

IMG_0264.JPG

IMG_0277.JPG

IMG_0308.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

Edited by shug
  • Like 1

• Rich locked this topic