Why become a member? ×

SOLD Steinberg CI2 USB Audio Interface
£40
Colne

I listed this last year but have since found that I need to purchase a Steinberg eLicenser for £20 to be able to transfer the license for the accompanying Cubase software. I'd rather not, so I'm reducing the price to £20 including postage in the hope that someone just needs a simple interface to go with their existing software. Original ad below.........

Here's a Steinberg CI2 USB audio interface. Its had very little use and is boxed with manual and copies of Cubase AI and Wavelab. £40 posted or £35 collected from Foulridge, Lancs. Here's a bit of blurb from the Steinberg website:

The Steinberg CI2 is a USB-powered audio interface and controller with Advanced Integration features. Together, CI2 and Cubase AI 6 present a complete recording system, providing a plug-and-play solution for recording and editing vocals and instruments with a computer in next to no time.

• 2 high-quality Mic/Line inputs with XLR-combo sockets and phantom power
  • 2 balanced Line outputs with TRS, 1 Phones output
  • Up to 24-bit/48kHz, latency-free hardware monitoring, USB-powered
  • Smart mouse-overcontrol of Cubase with the AI Knob
  • Hands-free recording with Interactive Recording and footswitch operation
  • Easy setup and workflow with Project Assistant and browsing via AI Knob
  • Cubase AI 6 music production software included
  • Cross-platform 32-/64-bit for Windows and Mac OS X Intel

One of the most innovative features of CI2 is the revolutionary AI Knob, which is a “point and control” precision controller. Rather than attempting to replace traditional mouse pointing devices, the AI Knob harnesses the flexibility of a computer mouse to offer unprecedented speed when editing parameters and adjusting settings. The computer mouse is simply moved over the parameter, which is then automatically placed under full precision control through the AI Knob, with no need to make any additional settings in Cubase, any additional software module or on the interface itself.

The parameter can be locked to the AI Knob to retain control when the mouse is moved elsewhere onscreen. The AI Knob of the CI2 controls all Cubase mixing parameters plus VST3 and VST2 plug-ins. 

Cubase AI 6 is a lean Cubase version tailored to record your music without additional bells and whistles. Based on the same core technologies as Steinberg’s highly acclaimed Cubase 6 advanced music production system, Cubase AI 6 offers a comprehensive feature set for composing, recording, editing and mixing. Run it together with the CI2 USB audio interface, and Cubase AI 6 provides a full system solution for recording music in studio quality, used by many musicians and producers around the world.

IMG_1950.JPG

IMG_1951.JPG

IMG_1952.JPG

Edited by bamboscha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

thanks for bringing this up. I hadn’t given it a thought. Yes, I have activated the license. I’m looking in to how to transfer it. Looks like it might have to be put onto a usb dongle. Hoped I’d just be able to unregister it.

• MB1 locked this topic