Why become a member? ×

SOLD : EHX Mini Q-Tron £SOLD
£45
Littlehampton West Sussex

silverfoxnik

Hi Folks, 

I was fortunate to win this EHX Mini Q-Tron pedal at the recent South East Bass Bash but because I already have one, I've decided to put this up for sale.

This wasn't my original intention when I won it tbh, but my slightly crazy plan to use two at the same time didn't quite work out as planned.. 😁

If you're looking at this for sale thread, then I guess you probably know about the Mini Q-Tron already but in case you don't, what I'd say is that it's one of those FX units that is a load of fun to play with..

To quote another Basschatter @Mikey Rwho sold one of these recently

'.. it's great for funk and psychodelia, it also works really well with distortion pedals, octive pedals and LFO based effects to produce synth type tones.' 

This one comes in its original cool & very 70s retro wooden box and is in reasonable cosmetic condition, as the photos show. Otherwise, it's in good working order and makes a great noise! 

There isn't a PSU with it unfortunately , but it will work absolutely fine using a  regular 9v battery. Alternatively, the enclosed instructions provide details of what kind of PSU is required for it. 

I'm happy to post at buyer's expense or happy to demonstrate it working for anybody who lives close enough to Littlehampton, West Sussex and wants to visit...

Tea/Coffee /Biscuits provided of course! 

Any questions, please send me a PM or ask away here and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. 

Thanks for looking! 😊

Nik 

IMG_20191111_080630.jpg

IMG_20191111_080449.jpg

IMG_20191111_080525.jpg

IMG_20191111_080753.jpg

IMG_20191111_080732.jpg

IMG_20191111_080825.jpg

Edited by silverfoxnik
SOLD