Why become a member? ×

Impromptu Newcastle bass bash - Precision Special (PICS)

wateroftyne

Just now, Jack said:

I'd considered starting a thread, but never bothered because it seems as though there's been very little interest historically. How much space does such a bash require? I have access to a community center with a large hall.

They've always been well-attended in the past - it's about time we had another!

24 minutes ago, cd_david said:

My rehearsal room in Byker 

There are a few. I used to play at the off Quay behind The Cluny. A friend of mine plays at The Little Rooms which I think are off Albion Row and there is another place right in the middle of the Byker Wall on Commercial Road. The place is well served for rehearsal rooms! 

9 hours ago, Chris2112 said:

There are a few. I used to play at the off Quay behind The Cluny. A friend of mine plays at The Little Rooms which I think are off Albion Row and there is another place right in the middle of the Byker Wall on Commercial Road. The place is well served for rehearsal rooms! 

It’s private, non commercial. 

https://www.facebook.com/theroomsatimmediateaudio/

D79D66A5-150C-468C-9193-4AFCBB304BEB.jpeg

7E0E19CB-6E6A-4875-9439-64B564A51DB4.jpeg

5D38CFB3-0A12-466E-89D5-C132FD292417.jpeg

B09E58F9-96CB-4D96-A04D-890B180A0A05.jpeg

7B4432A0-72A2-4718-B532-054FEA586255.jpeg

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, walshy said:

Bloody great studio 🙌

It is! I used to rehearse once a week up there - bloody cold in the winter, boiling in the summer, but a fantastic-sounding room. In fact, it is big enough that it could easily accommodate a medium-to-large bass bash! 😎

Edited by Conan
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 05/12/2019 at 20:13, Dood said:

Good lord, how did I miss this thread. Beautiful P basses!

Absolutely, what a therapeutic thread this is. Had I known this was taking place and that so many glorious basses were going to be in the same place at the same time, me and a few 'like minded folks' might have rented a Transit, put the stockings over our heads, and made the journey up North with evil intent :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Beedster said:

Absolutely, what a therapeutic thread this is. Had I known this was taking place and that so many glorious basses were going to be in the same place at the same time, me and a few 'like minded folks' might have rented a Transit, put the stockings over our heads, and made the journey up North with evil intent :)

We will deffo do another, even more P basses between us all now 😁

• Like 1