simon88wilson

Barefaced Six10 - Black Cloth - SOLD
£900
Sandy, Bedfordshire

Reluctantly putting up for sale my Barefaced Six10. Looking at buying a house this coming year and need the money (also will need the space)

I'm sure everyone knows what these are all about and the wording on the Barefaced website is better than anything i could write: https://barefacedaudio.com/products/six_10?variant=13875021119546

I've had this since the start of the year (arrived 30.01.19) and to be honest haven't used it as much as i wanted to. (band hasn't been giggin enough!)

It sounds amazing and come with barefaced protective cover.

Could be tempted with a swap for a barefaced two10 with some money my way!

Collection only as i don't fancy putting this through the post

Will put more details pictures up if needed!

Cost £1359 new with cover so i think £900 is a fair price for one in this condition.

F9DA9188-8EA0-4EF4-B9BC-C39C15FCF780.jpeg

A25D7C78-F839-42F6-B9C0-287A945B91D0.jpeg

C28F0326-EB29-4DC9-87E3-778B710C84C4.jpeg

Edited by simon88wilson
  • Like 6

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onehappybunny
      FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE THEY HEAD TO MY LOFT
      NOW ONLY £400 FOR THE PAIR, INCLUDING COVERS AND CABLES. RIDICULOUS VALUE FOR THESE QUALITY CABS.
      Asking only £550 £400 for the pair, or £275 £200 each (plus postage, collection from near Guildford, or could deliver if close-ish).
      Owned from new. Outstanding condition as they've been relatively unused other than a few practices and then kept in my house.
      Price includes:
      2 x TKS S112 Cabs (specs below) 2 x TKS padded covers 2 x high-quality speakon connecting cables. Amp not included in price (sold separately).
      Lightweight (10kg each!), well built cabs with an articulate, rich and powerful sound. When powered by my GK MB800 amp they more than held their own in loud rehearsals (drummer not very subtle!), with loads of headroom to spare.
      Thanks
      Stu
      Impedance: 8 Ω Power handling (high average power test signal): 250 W RMS Recommended amplifier power: 150-300 W RMS @ 8 Ω Sensitivity[average]: 99 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[100Hz]: 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[max]: 103 dB SPL @ 1,5 kHz, 1W/1m Frequency response (-10db): 46 Hz - 4,8 kHz Displacement: 258 cm³ Measurements (WxHxD): 52x38x33 cm Weight: 10 kg

• By Baloney Balderdash
      Is a cheap, lightweight, minimum 200W, powered, full range, flat response cab, with a flat response at max. 50Hz, and ideally with some kind of control over the high frequency tweeter as well, too much to ask for?
      I would think yes, by far most likely, but I am open for suggestions of something that at least somewhat approximates that.
    • By edirelandbass
      Markbass Little Mark II 500w head 
      Bergantino CN112 CaB
       Seems I may have overpriced the cab a bit, so will take £600
      Both with covers, both decent condition, a few scratches on each and one small break in the tolex on the bottom of the cab, but all working perfectly. 
      Great little lightweight rig, have gigged it in plenty of medium rooms with no trouble. Just about light enough that I’ve trollied it on the tube to a few gigs.
      Can’t really justify having two bass amps at the moment, hence the sale. 

Would rather sell together and will chuck in a decent speakon cable and kettle lead. Otherwise £250 for the head and £375 for the cab.

• By alexa3020
      I have recently acquired a Barefaced 210s and Ashdown ABM Evo iv 600W
      Its plenty loud enough for most situations (I do think its as loud as a good 410 as advertising suggests). On the rare occasions when I have a bigger gig with no PA support I intend to pair it with another cab. I have an ampeg 410 that I can pair it with, but I'm considering replacing that with another Barefaced 210s.
      A Barefaced 210s can run at 4ohms or 12 ohms. The ashdown head can push 600w at 4ohms. So a single cab can potentially receive the the full 600w from the amp.
      If I run 2 cabs, Ill need to switch the cabs to 12ohms, So I'm guessing I could be pushing around 450w split between both cabs at 6ohms. 
      Therefore is the potential volume of a cab on its own is way more than that of a paired cab?
      Would 300w to a single cab, be half as loud as 600w (is it linear)?
      What is potential volume increase as a percentage if I run a second cab?
      Hopefully the above makes sense.
      Thanks 
      Alex