Why become a member? ×

Ampeg PF-50T - SOLD
£450
Leeds -- Yorkshire

2x18

Ok -- Don't really want to sell this beauty but Old age and lack of gigs means that it has to go!

Bought from Chris ( Beedster ) earlier this year and still in same lovely condition as only Bedroom use and a couple of rehearsals  since.  ( I hope you don't mind me using your photos Chris as I am hopeless at photography )

Would very much like collection on this so that you can try it out and hear how amazing it sounds!

I have a  very well padded Wheeled case that you can have with the amp too!

So its collection from me in Leeds East -- Very close to Motorways and A1  -- £400

IMG_8409.thumb.JPG.a6af140e3e3c01cfb250f1c3c9f376f3.jpg

IMG_8410.JPG.3b6b72121fc79a30c1fda5853b328021.jpg

IMG_8413.JPG.253ff8737f18c12eacf9dbfeace766c8.jpg

IMG_8414.thumb.JPG.6dec0ab3ed28e68e4df444cf41f3c559.jpg

Edited by 2x18
Sold!
  • Like 1

Also used this setup at an open mic on Thursday where I was resident bassist. It didn't seem especially loud when standing in front of it but one of the participants told me afterwards that it was 'parting his hair' when he was listening from the back of the room.

I bought mine for fun if I'm honest but it has proved itself a capable gigging amp too.

Edited by JapanAxe
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, JapanAxe said:

Also used this setup at an open mic on Thursday where I was resident bassist. It didn't seem especially loud when standing in front of it but one of the participants told me afterwards that it was 'parting his hair' when he was listening from the back of the room.

I bought mine for fun if I'm honest but it has proved itself a capable gigging amp too.

Told you it was a great amp! 

How is this still here?

If you are not in a super loud band these things are great. Perfect for recording too with 2 DIs. Fantastic Ampeg all valve amp.

Only moved mine on because I joined a VERY loud band.

These now are about £200-£300 more new. Bargain.

• Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic