Why become a member? ×

Allparts buys Leo Quann Company

AndyTravis

23 minutes ago, visog said:

OK I see re. the old stock but I think they'e been making "identical" replacement bridges for a little while now.

It’s the brand, the company “Leo Quann Inc.” so they will make Badass Bridges instead of the Omega...or maybe both.

its like me making strat copies For a bit then buying fender...And making fender strats instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cosmo Valdemar said:

I like how they announce 'the original Badass is back!' even though it's versions II and III...

Apparently they’re doing the ‘1’ again as seen on the old BC Rich and Spector basses.

Obviously the II will be the big seller.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, visog said:

Erm... think this is old news with several YouTube bassists promoting Allparts as the spiritual successor for a while now. However one of their main advocates, Jeff Berlin going with Babicz....

The BadAss II is a brilliant bridge but the Babicz is even better. The craftwork put into the Babicz bridge shows. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jean-Luc Pickguard said:

The Badass II was always the coolest looking Fender replacement bridge, however the Fender High mass is half the price of the other badass-inspired bridges, works just as well and looks just as cool on a Fender with Chrome hardware.

They don’t do black. Fuming