Why become a member? ×

Bilbo does Prog

Bilbo

I recorded the bass part for this in my home studio (Bag End). I roadied and did the lights for this band in the 1980s and always wanted the gig but it never happened (the bass player they had was perfectly competent and I moved on long before he did ;)). In these days of email and home recording, it became a possibility. An old dream come true. It is off Multi Story's forthcoming album CBF10 (I am only on this one track).  The whole track is recorded on my Wal Custon Fretless 4 string.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Bilbo said:

I recorded the bass part for this in my home studio (Bag End). I roadied and did the lights for this band in the 1980s and always wanted the gig but it never happened (the bass player they had was perfectly competent and I moved on long before he did ;)). In these days of email and home recording, it became a possibility. An old dream come true. It is off Multi Story's forthcoming album CBF10 (I am only on this one track).  The whole track is recorded on my Wal Custon Fretless 4 string.

That was excellent. I might just place an order for that album. 

The singer has a very addictive voice. Superb playing by all

My kind of music

Edited by dmccombe7

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
10 hours ago, Bilbo said:

Now it really IS out and available to buy. The track I am on is the first one, 'Signs And Traces'. 

https://www.progrock.co.uk/multi-story-cbf10-digipak-c2x32609100

Ordered.

Nice one @Bilbo. Remember being very impressed with the track you posted a while back.?👍

Love my Prog.

Will we see the bass line added to your Transcription pages :D

Dave

Edited by dmccombe7