Why become a member? ×

Cajon player seeks playmates. South Manchester/East Cheshire/High Peak

solo4652

My main instrument is bass. I also play cajon, although I 'd consider myself an "Improver", being honest. Depending on the song we were playing, I've been switching between cajon and bass with an acoustic trio. I've also been playing cajon with Loose Change buskers - a pop-up charity collective. I'm looking for more opportunities to build my cajon experience, and I'll consider most forms of popular music. Thanks.

Loose change 2.jpg

Cajon playing.jpg

congleton07.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi there.

I spotted your post on the Basschat site. 

Just wondered if you fancy playing cajon in Stockport this Sunday afternoon? There's a modest fee and a couple of drinks.

I'm a singer-songwriter and guitarist, early 60s. Mainly originals, so would like a run though sometime this week. (I'll arrange rehearsal room if needed). I appreciate this is short notice but it's a nice relaxed gig, and if we have fun I'd definitely be interested in doing more.

Let me know if this sounds interesting and we'll arrange a chat.

You can text me on 07536088096 (not always able to answer mobile straight away) and I'll get back to you.

All the very best,

Gary

Edited by Gary Carey