Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Geezer Butler Head of Doom

jimmy23cricket

9 minutes ago, Teebs said:

*ssshhhh* ;) Don't tell anyone, but...

... I can reveal it's a Xmas-themed head, with gold tinsel for piping & little Xmas trees for knobs.

It's called 'The Xmas Head of Gloom' :|

It’s anodised like green. And it’s called the Ashdown Grinch.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up a B-stock head of Doom to try out.

Never been the biggest Ashdown fan in the world but always wanted to love them. But I think that's down to meeting their products in beaten up states in rehearsal rooms and venues on their last legs around the country. 

The Head of Doom is quite the piece of engineering. An absolutely phenomenal head that sounds great and is beautifully made and has head room for miles. Can't wait to gig it. It's absolutely beautiful, loud. It's next level.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, ryancowell25 said:

Just picked up a B-stock head of Doom to try out.

Never been the biggest Ashdown fan in the world but always wanted to love them. But I think that's down to meeting their products in beaten up states in rehearsal rooms and venues on their last legs around the country. 

The Head of Doom is quite the piece of engineering. An absolutely phenomenal head that sounds great and is beautifully made and has head room for miles. Can't wait to gig it. It's absolutely beautiful, loud. It's next level.

Cheers Ryan. 

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 18:31, AndyTravis said:

I actually know very little, but I made enquiries about the HOD/Shavo with a different paint job.

And got the same answer @Ashdown Engineering posted up there...

Knowing my powers of perception they’re probably still throwing darts at a picture of me on the office door for not realising I’d muted my amp and thought it was faulty 😂🥳

Sounds like me when I went to the main dealer with my car cos the window was stuck open. The mechanic showed me where I had accidently hit the button that stops the elctric windows being opened or closed. DOH!

• Haha 2