Why become a member? ×

SOLD Cornford Hurricane. Now £450 ono
£600
Solihull

Up for sale here is my Cornford Hurricane. Made on 21/06/2004. Bought from it's original owner in 2008. AFAIK he never gigged it, and only gigged by me a couple of times (and not at all for 9 years). As a result, it's in spanking good condition; and just to be sure, has had a recent service and revalve. The original valves are visible in one of the photos, and can be included if the buyer wishes.

Forum regulars will know my reasons for selling this, but it's all explained in this thread

The amp is complete and original, and comes with a proprietary soft dust cover.

For what I hope are obvious reasons post or courier is not realistic. An exchange at my house, the buyer's house or somewhere in between is thus the solution of choice. I'm happy to transport it as necessary, and given the asking price this will be done free of charge within 50 miles or so of Birmingham. Beyond that, I'll need to charge a small transit fee (which will be nominal as a way of helping me offset my transit costs).

I'm open to reasonable ballpark offers.

Payment would need to be CoC or bank transfer. Sorry, but this isn't negotiable.

This amp is being advertised elsewhere.

As always, I'll be happy to answer sensible questions here or by PM. My feedback is here

Photos:

cornford1.thumb.JPG.f0870824c8c83a2d7f1837b091319b23.JPG

cornford2.thumb.JPG.7d4b30a6f54f16d2a8bca51025a2d84f.JPG

cornford3.JPG.0ec261fd4099d2b0fe66b6404beb1d6e.JPG

cornford4.JPG.c3db57b466369f01e8f26c246d7971ee.JPG

Edited by leftybassman392
  • Like 2

Final reduction. Now offered at £500 ono. I need to shift this pretty soon now as we're most likely moving house in a month or two and I need to start thinking about packing.

If it goes much lower than this I might as well trade it in for the amp I'm after. I'd sooner it goes to a good home rather than have a dealership make a shedload of money on it, so if you're at all interested then please let me know.

I need to get this sorted now if I possibly can.

I've had an offer for a trade from a local dealer. I'm not really keen to let it go for what they're offering, so in a final attempt to get it moved on I'm prepared to consider offers with no fixed price. No tricks, no subterfuge; make me an offer.

Although I'd much prefer it to go to a good home I'm not willing to let it go for silly money, so please bear that in mind if you're considering it.

So, let's see what the Basschat collective is willing to pay for it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes I have...I can just afford £400 cash and meet you half way  somewhere like the Tibshelf services on the M1..?

many thanks

brucie

Let me know when you get a mo Alan as I'm looking at a couple of other amp options.but i prefer yours .cheers

• MB1 locked this topic